Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So Much Drama

I've dropped off the radar for a couple of weeks, just got too busy with work. Not much fun writing about work, that and the fact I don't really want to think about work when I'm off.

As misleading as the title sounds, the answer is no. I have not found the best new drama since Winter Sonata- which I hated by the way. I was referring to my day today.

I live away from home and family- home being a tropical isle planted just above the equator. To be a little more precise, I live approximately 8000 miles away from home and family.

This being said, can anyone tell me HOW I was suddenly dragged into a misunderstanding (that was blown waaaay out of proportion) when I am EIGHT THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

Not 8 miles, not 80 or even 800.

8000 f**king miles away. If I was in the same room or even the same country when the unfortunate incident occurred, you might say I was an innocent bystander who got caught in the line of fire. How is it remotely possible for me to get drawn into this mess when I wasn't even in the same f**king continent, much less the same freaking time zone. There's a 16 hour difference! I was ASLEEP when the molehill exploded into a mountain. F**k, it wasn't even an explosion, entire suns and universes were created in that big bang.

Come on people, I don't care if he said or she said shit. I wasn't there and even if I was it's none of my business. You can say what you want and do as you please but FFS, Leave Me Out Of It. This is worse than a b-grade melodramatic Korean drama with all the twists and turns.

I don't need to deal with this shit in my free time and I certainly don't need to hear about it when I'm at work. I really don't appreciate the guilt trip about not taking sides. And i don't know how, but this incident turned out to be the catalyst for listing my shortcomings and flaws. It's my fault, some how, it's all my fault. Everything that went wrong.

I'm sorry, how silly of me to forget, I'm the reason for every tragedy since the beginning of time. Ice age, yeah I did that. Extinction of dinosaurs, yeap that was me. Titanic? You didn't know I put the f**king iceberg there?

I'm not going to write all the sordid details, I might just end up slitting my wrists or slamming my head against the wall in hopes of knocking myself unconscious.

I'm ranting on my blog because I have no where else to vent. I don't want to hurt any of the people involved by saying something I would regret once the anger has faded. How do you tell a loved one the truth, even if you know it will hurt them? No matter how gently or kindly you put it, you know they'll be hurt by what you have to say. That being said, how do you talk to someone who only hears what they want to hear?

... ... ...

Screw it, I'm going out for a cigarette and then I'm going to bed. I have ranted, mulled, cried and been guilt tripped. I'm done for the night, so here's my one finger salute. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments: