Sunday, October 24, 2010

Accident Prone

Ash has an oowie.

It was one of those days. Didn't sleep... it was more like couldn't sleep.
Woke up late, poked myself in the eye with the mascara wand (damn you Mascara), ran for the bus and felt the knee go "Pop." Not a good sign when you're just starting the day.

Dealt with really shitty clients who were impossible to please but hey, isn't that the way of the world. It's not my fault some people are too cheap to pay for quality. I work in a "premium" retail store (so I'm told). The word "premium" isn't associated with words like "cheap" or "discount." FFS, save that money and buy a friggin dictionary. >GRRRRR<

And to top it all off at the end of my shift- Just when I thought I'd manage to end without anything else going wrong... I had to staple myself with the wonky stapler. And bleed. The stapler drew blood. It's on now- I'm going Bon Qui Qui and declaring war on that stapler. First chance I get, I'm going to break it's springs and have it thrown out. Note to self, suggest new staplers to management. And pens. Pens always seem to disappear once your back is turned.

Of course it only started raining AFTER I got off work. It didn't rain while I was at work, it had to start after my shift, literally when I walked out of the building. Walking in the rain is not so much fun when you have a ton of make up caked on your face. Runny eyeliner soooo not attractive. Waterproof my a**. Lies, Lies, Lies!!... I feel betrayed.

Thankfully, today's mishaps ended there. With any luck, I'll be able to make it to bed without tripping over my purse... oh wait, too late, already did that too. *sigh*

It's just one of those days. Accident prone Ash cannot catch a break.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm not suppose to laugh but you made it sound funny .. good writing skills :) LOL ....

    ReplyDelete