Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ash loves Uni

Last night I had a fantastic time with the forest friends (you know who you are) and because they knew how much I adore uni, they took me out for dinner.



It was rich, it was sublime, it was heaven in a bowl. I think I died and went to heaven. I could wax poetry about the goodness of uni. Fresh (very fresh) uni. And all for the shocking price of $15.



Good food and good company is always a great combo. I'm looking forward to my island friends coming over to visit me so that I can take them to all my favorite eating spots and watering holes. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. LOVE !!!!!!!!!! UNI ... Mmmmmm stuff my face with uni while i was in Japan

    ReplyDelete