Monday, October 18, 2010

A Taste of Things to Come

Halloween is coming and people are getting excited. I wonder what I'll be doing for Halloween this year. Last year I celebrated by going for a talk by Neil Gaiman during a writer's festival. That was amazing. There was no dress up or wild drunken partying to speak of but it was memorable none the less. (It's Neil Gaiman ffs, he's my hero!)

This year, I'll be working on Halloween so I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle any partying after. I'm looking forward to seeing all the crazy costumes though. I'm fairly certain there'll be people walking around downtown dressed up.

Since Halloween isn't exactly celebrated on the sunny isle I hail from, this year I'm looking forward to carving my first pumpkin! A few days before Halloween, I'm meeting the forest friends and we're having a pumpkin carving party. It will be messy but I think it's going to be good fun.

Speaking of pumpkins, everyone's in the mood for some spookiness. Even the coffee joints. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are a hot favorite and here's what they're serving up at the coffee shop just around the corner from where I work.



BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Aww cute :) weirdly enough i had pumpkin spice latte for the first time, exactly LAST NIGHT.. babe You're spooking me out :P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash is psychic :) Was your pumpkin spice latte as spooky as mine?

    ReplyDelete