Thursday, October 21, 2010

Midnight Rant

I can understand that my apartment building is a non smoking building and that smoking isn't allowed in the building.

But I have a balcony. It would make sense that I should be able to puff away on my balcony but nooooooo. Smoking on the balcony isn't allowed either.

Hence I find myself sitting on the curb outside my apartment at 12.40 am having a cigarette. All because some idiot was smoking in their apartment and someone else complained of the smell. FFS people, get a life. I don't like your squalling kids but I don't kick up a fuss when they start crying at 3am.

On a slightly more optimistic note, I have cut down smoking. Thank god for little mercies, you might think? Well, f**k that. It's dark and it's cold and I'm sitting outside.

On a completely random note, my wireless rocks. I still get a signal out here.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment