Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Looking Left, Looking Right

There was fog over the water today. I didn't get to wander down to the beach till this evening. By the time I got there most of the mist had evaporated. From the little pier, looking to left, you can see a little bit of mist covering the bridge. A subdued and subtle view.


Misty evening

But looking to the right, BAM! One of the
Most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. A photograph from a mobile device doesn't do it justice. I wish I'd brought my camera with me.




Just another reason why I love where I am. Sunsets and gorgeous views always make me happy. At the same time, I feel a little wistful that I can't share these moments with the people I'm closest to. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment