Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice

It was a beautiful Autumn day on the Pacific West Coast. The sun was shining, the skies were clear blue, it wasn't cool but not unbearably so. That was this afternoon.

As soon as the sun set, the temperature plummeted and it's now a chilly 5 or 7 degrees celsius outside *brrrrr* Not that I mind the cold, i usually do like it a bit chilly. Especially when I have a day off and I can curl up in bed with a good book.

And the perfect thing for a chilly night- a mug of Cinnamon Spiced coffee. I wouldn't say it was heaven in a cup or molten starlight but it is coffee. Good coffee. And to me, that's as close to ambrosia as it's going to get. Strangely enough, this delicious cuppa came to me in the form of instant coffee and I'm surprised it's so good. I think tomorrow I'll be moseying down to the great temple of the goddess with 2 fishtails to buy more of this instant magic brew.

That was pretty much the excitement of my day. Discovering awesome instant coffee. If you're thinking I need a life, may cigarette smoke sting your eyes. Today was great and I hope I have more days like today before it gets too cold to sit outside.

On to more pressing matters, my coffee is getting cold...

Drop by next time to read about the blind date that is supposed to happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment